Sunday 28 June 2015

Watt?



The kind of hotel I like - very, very dark. At home and at night. I have the dimmers set so low that sometimes the electrics get confused and flicker them off altogether. I can actually cook a full meal in candle light and I've now passed this trait onto Abbey and both of us think that anything above 15 watts is lighting fit for hospital surgery. For the men that live with us, this can be a little annoying, Nigel goes around after me, twitching dimmers in the hope he can turn them up a little without me realising. Arriving at the Standard I was so happy to barely be able to see our way to the lift and then actually finding the floor buttons inside was seriously impossible without getting our phone torches out. Yes exactly - a perfect home from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment